The first day at the agility camp

In the morning Tuuli, my human mom and I left home. We drove by car to the agility camp. As soon as we arrived, mom and Tuuli took our luggage to a little cottage. Then mom left us here with many other dogs and girls.

Our first training was agility. Training was great and Tuuli got some new advices. After the training Tuuli had her own excercise. I don't know what she did but I think that she ran a lot because she looked very tired when she came back. After that Tuuli and I had a rally obedience training. When we were going to the training, the rain started. We waited for a while and then we had a little rally obedience training. After that we trained me sitting still while Tuuli runs, jumps or walks behind me. I sat still all the time and Tuuli was very happy about that.

We had a happy day. I can't wait for tomorrow because I think it is going to be as fun as today!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp