Lots of news

Hello! I know that I promised to write about the agility competition last weekend but Tuuli was at camp with her  class so she didn't have time to help me. Now she has time to help so I can tell you about the agility competition.

That agility hall was new to me and there were many new dogs. Tuuli and I took part of two competitions. In the first competition we were 2nd and our prize was a bag of training snacks. I liked those snacks very much. In the second competition we were 1st. Then our prize was little pack of food and giftcard to a dogshop. Both agility courses were difficult but we were amazing together! 

Fridays agility training was very weird. Our coach said that Tuuli can't use her hands! I need to say that I was very surprised about  how good of a handler Tuuli is without them.  I always knew were I needed to go. Only once I went to the tunnel when I needed to go to the A-frame.  I went through the weave poles because they were part of that course. Tuuli was very happy when I did it. You can see the video about our training in my instagram page on highlights. 

Yesterday we were in kromfohrländer's agility meeting. Tuuli and I trained on an easy course. We had a lot of fun! 

When we were going home from the agility meeting we visited the dogshop. There was a box and lots of balls in the box. Humans said that it was a 'sea of balls'. I didn't like it! 

Today I and Tuuli participated unofficial rally obedience competition. It was our first time, we got 90 points and we won. We were very happy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp