Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

Today in the morning day started with Tuuli's training. I watched the whole training. First Tuuli and her group ran, after that they did something very weird. After very weird thing they played a very weird game. They tried to throw sticks with another stick. Sometimes, when sticks fell down the coach said: "Tuuli you have now 18 points." When he said: "Tuuli you have 31 points." Tuuli just said: "Noo!" or "Not again!" That game was fun to watch and it was called Mölkky! 

After that Tuuli and I went to another training. First the coach spoke something about nosework but I didn't listen because it was so much funnier to roll on the grass. I'm not sure what that training was but humans called it "nosework". I and Tuuli got a cup and there was tea. When I put my nose on the cup Tuuli gave me treats. Then when I knew what I need to do, Tuuli took another cup and it was empty. If I put my nose on that empty one I didn't get any treats. When I put my nose on the cup whith tea I got treats. Weird training! 

After humans lunch we had an agility training. First we did weave poles. Actually it wasn't proper weave poles. It was weave pole alley instead. I was so fast when I ran through it. After that we had a break. During the break bees attacked! We ran for our lifes with Tuuli and her friends and their dogs. We survived from the bee attack and finally we went to the agility field. Then we practised seesaw and dog walk. I had so much fun with Tuuli and our coach!

When we went back to the cottage there was an ant attack! First Tuuli thought that there was only couple of them and she said something like this: "Okay Heta, you can stay outside on your bed and I do something to those ants when I come back from the lesson." Then she left me on my bed on the terrace. When she came back, she sat down on her bed and ten seconds later she screamed (and maybe cried) : "EEK! Ants on my back!" When she looked around she screamed again: "There are many more ants on the wall than when I left. And there are... Ants on MY BED and ants on the another bed! And on the floor!" Then Tuuli and our roommate moved to another cottage. They brought all our staff over there and used some poison that makes ants go away. Hopefully I won't see ants on this camp anymore!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

The last day of the agility camp