Don't ever wake up at 3.30 am!

First, Tuuli's school graduation ceremony was on saturday. Now she has holiday for the next ten weeks! Because Tuuli is going to seventh grade, she goes to new school on other side of the river. But now, let's talk about me.

On Sunday we were in Estonia. I and my human dad woke up at 3.30 am for a little walk. We left home too early, at 4.20 am. I was a bit tired for the whole day. First we drove by car to the Helsinki and then we went to the ship. I was scared because the ship shaked, it was a new place to me and there was many other dogs! When we finally arrived to Estonia we went to the Estonian Winner -dogshow. I didn't win but we gained valuable experience and res CACIB. Congratulations to the winners! After all that I was very, very tired! 

We had plenty of spare time before we went back to the ship. We went to the restaurant and my human mum ate a salad and Tuuli and my human dad ate hamburgers. They gave only water to me! So unfear. Well, human mom did secretly offer some cheese to me but I didn't like that kind of cheese so that does not count.

At 7.00 pm we went to the car and at 7.30 pm we were on the ship. I think my humans bought some candy and limonade and cookies and very much more things but they didn't buy anything to me. At 9.30 pm we arrived to Helsinki and then we drove by car to the home. Tuuli and I slept in the car and at 11.30 pm we were at home. Finally, almost midnight I went to the bed and I falled asleep immediately. What an adventure! 

Sorry, no pics this time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp