My knees and wild running

We started the day by visiting my vet. He checked my knees and said that they are ok. I behaved at the vet better than ever before. That was really nice of me because I don't even like my vet... He also checked my teeth and said that they need to be cleaned this year. So I have to see my vet again. Hopefully I have to wait for a long time for that meeting! Everything is possible with vets, good and bad things. I have certainly learned that.

On the evening we visited our cottage. My human grandmother was there too. I had very much fun there because I was unleashed. Tuuli threw the ball and I ran like the wind! What a good way to finish the day! 

We also played with another toy :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp