The fourth day was full of competitions

This morning started with competition. We needed to do many things which were a bit like rally obedience. We won the competition and got four points. We have a camp competition and we are collecting points for that.

After that was our agility training. I was tired so I wasn't as fast as I could but we had fun.

Last training was Tuuli's own. They had a competition and Tuuli won it. She got another four points to us. Tuuli got also four points and one plus in her lesson!

In the evening humans had an agility competition. Tuuli and her partner didn't win it but luckily that wasn't part of the camp competition.

Tomorrow we will have agility competition. I'm going to win!

I was freezing last night but then I found perfect place to sleep. It's so warm here next to Tuuli.

One, two, three... go girl! You can do it faster!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp