Kromfohrländers' weekend

On friday we came to the kromfohrländers camp. There I met my brother Metka and my granpa Mese. Tuuli took pictures of us.

We are coming!



After the photoshoot our packs made a agility course. Tuuli and I were amazing. Once I flew  off from the seesaw because it felt so different. In the evening I played with my sister Tinka and my friend Toffe. We took some pictures too. 

Wait for me Tinka! 



Tuuli didn't sleep well at night so on saturday she slept late. When she woke up we went to the agility training. I don't know what Tuuli had eaten because she ran so much faster than usual.

After agility training I met my sister Alma. We played for a long time. Alma is very lovely sister too!

My human dad and I went to the dogshow training. He got very useful advises. I behaved well all the training. 

On sunday Tuuli and I went to the camp's dogshow. Tuuli thought that we needed to practice but I was BOS. We were awarded because of that. Tuuli said that she is very proud of me and I'm very proud of her too. 

The judge said that I move like a queen in the show ring




Thank you all my lovely kromi friends for the amazing weekend! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day

The last day of the agility camp