The last day of the agility camp

In the morning my human mom and dad came to the camp place. We were going to have an agility competition. In agility group competition Tuuli and I needed to do the course two times because on our group were only three dogs. None of us did any mistakes and our group won that competition! 

After group competition we had "really serious" agility competition and in the competition we weren't in groups. Tuuli and I did two mistakes but we got only ten points. Tuuli saved the course because she blocked my way to wrong jump but we got 5 points because I was a bit confused where I should go next. After that I also knocked down a bar in a jump and we got another five points for that. 

Those two mistakes didn't spoil our chance of winning because we won the camp competition anyway. We got a big cup, a rosette, a toy, a leash, some treats and a happy feeling! 

Now my favorite part of this post, the pictures! First four pictures are taken by Sirja Virtanen (Instagram: @aussipaussi




The agility training from first day

The bee is coming! Run!

Four best of the whole competition


This two photos are taken by Anette Sailio (Instagram: @seraaussie)

 
Me during the agility competition


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My knees and wild running

Ants and bees! Run for your life! The third day